[Diy_efi] Speed-density vs. MAF/MAP...

Ryan McCormick fireguy50 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 04:12:08 GMT 2003

i am way over my head in most conversations in this
list.  but i have a question.  i have followed along
on the debate on where to take samples of MAP (eg, pre
TB, post TB, by intake valves, in air box)

Is there a prefered length of vacuum hose from that
point of refence to the actual sensor?  i am asking
because the further away from the valves it seems the
air flow is smoother.  would sampling closer but using
longer vacuun line be any thing worth pondering over?
Ryan (first post to this group)

http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/espresso_doppio/lst?.dir=/