[Diy_efi] turbo "throttling"

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Tue Feb 4 03:57:06 GMT 2003

The new Evo 8 uses one too.  Perhaps that's why they are doing 19psi and
only getting 270/273 out of the motor.  It's closest comp is the STi, 300/300.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin