[Diy_efi] Fw: Newbie looking for data concerning SGS VB020-4

gngrbrd_man keith.wilson at telus.net
Fri Feb 7 05:01:52 GMT 2003

Good luck.  I've tried quite thoroughly to get my hands on some of the newer
STMicro (ex-SGSThompson) VB series ignition driver.  All I can get from any
supplier, distributor, rep, etc, is Minimum order 1000 units, delivery 12-16
weeks.  Really too bad, too as the VB027-VB029 appear to be really nice
parts.

Keith

You know you've achieved perfection in design,
not when you have nothing more to add,
but when you have nothing more to take away.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery