[Diy_efi] MGB EFI

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 04:22:50 GMT 2003

In a message dated 2/7/03 10:36:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tmadia at uswest.net writes:

> Unfortunately the firing order is 1-3-4-2 so each injector would have to
>  fire twice then switch.  Aargh!

Yep, thats a problem. cylinder 4 would get skipped over and cylinder 3 would
get two shots of fuel.

What about reprogramming a 7747 TBI ECM with 4 cylinders and then wiring a
single TBI injector into both injector drivers? I just checked and there is a
4 cylinder setting in the 7747 binary. This is something I have wanted to try
but lacked a 4 cylinder to try it on. Might take some heavy duty tweaking of
the binary though.

JW