[Diy_efi] MGB EFI

Tyler Madia tmadia at uswest.net
Sat Feb 8 06:33:45 GMT 2003

Wow!  Great links, thanks!  Sounds like a port injection setup just isn't
going to happen anytime soon.  I'd be more than happy with a TBI setup but
I'm not sure how to go about it.  Could I just take, say, a Fiero TBI setup
off a 2.5 liter and either lower the pressure or use smaller injectors to
match my 2 liters?  Or will I have to find a MAF system?

Tyler