[Diy_efi] MGB EFI

Tyler Madia tmadia at uswest.net
Sat Feb 8 20:07:17 GMT 2003

Stop it, you're making me salivate!

Sounds like used car bits a much more reasonably priced in the UK.  I've
seriously considered a MPFI 2.8 liter V6 conversion and there are actually
kits to do it but I just haven't been able to pull the trigger.  I guess I
just don't want to "Chevyise" my MG.  Plus I have 9 MGs of various models
and if I could FI one it would apply to all of them.

Tyler