[Diy_efi] Autronic software

Aaron Bunch nitrusmr2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 13:17:00 GMT 2003

According to a friend who is in touch with the US
distributor you will need the new Windows software to
run under XP.

Just do like me and buy a $150 laptop off Ebay and run
Dos 6.21

Aaron

--- "Charlie G." <charlieg at innet.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> If anyone on this list has Autronic 327auto.zip or
> 327man.zip running under
> Windows XP, I would appreciate a blow by blow of how
> this is done.
>
> I have tried several PIF files but no luck.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> If this is too far off topic please reply off list.
>
> Charlie G.

=====
Aaron Bunch    ATS Racing    http://www.atsracing.net
91 2.2 TD06 L2 Motec M4 turbo MR2  (401 rwhp @ 22psi)
93 SMG turbo MR2 (spare car, ran 13.2 at 107.6mph at SE2002)
02 Lexus IS300
92 Miata