[Diy_efi] J1850 standard book

rybowen at ucla.edu rybowen at ucla.edu
Mon Feb 10 19:46:48 GMT 2003

There is this wonderful thing called a "library" where information has
been freed for you to use as you see fit. It is perfectly and wonderfully
legal to go to a library (a large university library, for example),
borrow a book and photocopy excerpts for your own use. It is called "fair
use" and allows those of us who cannot afford $100+ books to get any
information that we want. Email me off-list and I will see if I can order
it through the UCLA library.