[Diy_efi] Re: J1850 PWM Info Request

Rick Richard saba_apollo at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:48:00 GMT 2003

Yes, I have had the datasheets before my first post on this thread.
Call it artistic touch, if you want.  I'm ready to reinvent the wheel
just to make it my own.  The reason I do things myself is because I
enjoy the learning process.  In the last 24 hours I've learned a great
deal about the j1850 protocol!  =)

Thanks