[Diy_efi] Intake manifold flow testing

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Tue Feb 11 22:05:20 GMT 2003

I would never use it for any kind of absolute numbers as it is as much timing
related as anything else. With that said you are only looking for a
differential.. If the timing is the same in all cylinders and the fuel is the
same then the egt ought to be as well if you allow a little 'windage' for
cooling system issues. If they are different then I would bet the only thing
that is different is the airflow.. It might be worth a little fuel tweaking to
even them up if they are a lot different.. Over 100 deg F would be my threshold
to play a little.
Dave