[Diy_efi] Re:Wire up of BMW M3 coils...? (Gerard)

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 15 16:58:18 GMT 2003

mmm, And here was I wondering the list was dead...

Similar to the setup on my VL, cept 1 is signal, 2 is ground
but +ve is through wiring looming already. I'm replacing
my 500v NPN transistor with a mosfet driver as the saturation
voltage with be lower so well see what happens in a few days,

tah for the info - though I dont have a M3 (yet)

rgds

mike