[Diy_efi] Intake manifold flow testing

Hugh Keir hugh at sol.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 21:12:40 GMT 2003

This is a big problem on tuned GTR skylines.

There are several aftermarket plenums available but it is hard to judge
their effectiveness.

Simple fixes are to flow test your injectors and fit the richest at the
rear, also to increase the injector duration on injector 5 and 6 if the ECU
allows it.

Hugh