[Diy_efi] schematic critique

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 20 05:02:14 GMT 2003

At 06:08 PM 19/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>if i am understanding you correctly, you are mentioning to run it around the
>back of diff, from one side to the other, to basically keep the same height
>as going through the driveshaft, but going around the back of the diff
>instead?

Well close enough, line can easily be protected and enough loop to
handle suspension travel, sure.

>the problem with the orange line is described in the diagram, but that
>positions both the aluminum thread to barb fittings and the line under the
>driveshaft, and lower than the frame rails of the car, which would make it
>extremely susceptible to being ripped off by speed bumps and road debris.

But you already have some fitting on one tank, presumably low down,
to get the fuel out - why not put a 'T' piece on that. On the other
side there is no need to have a fitting going straight down, it
can easily be put around the other side and be a 90deg fitting so
it doesnt face down etc...

Got a digital camera ?

rgds

mike