[Diy_efi] Re: Wire up of BMW M3 coils...?

Gerard gerard at poboxes.com
Thu Feb 20 19:00:12 GMT 2003

Mike,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Yeah, I'm a bit confused. I know
you don't have an Beemer, but just saw the reply to my thread and was
inquiring about your coils instead.

Anyway, will be rigging it up this weekend. I asked about M3 coils
(pricey) (or other similar coils) as they are an option, and was asking
also to try and find out if my current coils (free! :)) would be
similar. Unfortunately they're not, so I gleam nothing new from asking
about other vehicle's coils (M3, VL, Acura, whatever). Except that maybe
others are a bit more "complete".

Sorry about that. Just mark it down to dealing with a complete novice.
:) Well, off to get some wiring and plug for a rig and will see what
happens.