[Diy_efi] Sending unit confusion

Esteban s371522 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Feb 21 03:50:16 GMT 2003

Hmm, don't electric motors generally hate stopping and starting? I'd be
leaving it on the whole time. I haven't really looked at your fuel
system wrt fuel flow, but I'd imagine your fuel reg will take care of
the high pressure side, and leaving your low pressure pump on all the
time is only going to fill your surge tank to capacity (which is what
you want) and then overflow back into the main tank.

I'd be worried about reliability issues (and the kiss principle) if one
was to start turning pumps on and off mid-flight so to speak.

PS: supra's rock hard!

Esteban :)