[Diy_efi] Re: Wire up of BMW M3 coils...?

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 21 13:00:29 GMT 2003

The bare coil on my VL is nothing but a smaller version of
your classic tube type coil of the 60's and 70's. Its about
a third of the size and has no active components. Just the
3 connections direct to high voltage, coil +ve and coil -ve.

The transistor is separate, as is the supression cap, hey
Bernd - that suppressor cap is still in my meter box !

rgds ~`:o

mike