[Diy_efi] schematic critique

Toyota Supra turbosupramk3 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:18:57 GMT 2003

it has a venturi valve, designed for a pump that can flow enough fuel for
300rwhp, and that certainly won't work when fuel flow has been increased to
two pumps that flow enough for 500rwhp each, it increases base pressure way
too high because of its restrictiveness.

its quite a ghey setup, but what can you do but try and beat it?

-j