[Diy_efi] running a Ficht injector with a DTA controller

gngrbrd_man keith.wilson at telus.net
Sun Feb 23 18:36:04 GMT 2003

I know nothing about the Ficht injectors.  And likely cant help you even
once I do. :(
However, I'd really like to see some specs on the ficht injectors.  I have a
couple of ideas that I think they'd be unbeatable in.  Care to share any
info?

Keith

You know you've achieved perfection in design,
not when you have nothing more to add,
but when you have nothing more to take away.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery