[Diy_efi] Re:Photocouplers?

Tony Petroski tp11 at uow.edu.au
Mon Feb 24 12:40:46 GMT 2003

Thankyou very much Mark & bruce for clearing up some simple circuit
advice. I now see that i must have the ciruit in parallel to the
injector with the resistor in series to the photocoupler. Thanks for
that bit of advice.

The reverse spike supression. I would like a link to an example
circuit that explains this theory.

back to the injector driver. That is a great idea, if, i can work out
from the OEM which chips it uses. I'll get back to ya on this
one......

Sorry, if my electronics is poor, but i will slowly get there. I have
only done some basic studies.

cheers

tony

Tony PETROSKI (Postgraduate)

Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical (BE Mech)
Master of Computer Studies (MCompStd)
University of Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
Mobile: 0402 297 106 Email: tp11 at uow.edu.au