[Diy_efi] RB26 GTR stuff

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Fri Jan 3 22:15:49 GMT 2003

Power FC?
Using the lappy software that=B9s been developed in English??
1.5mm is HUGE.. The spark ill get blown out quick smart at anything over
about 3000rpm with boost on it.
What about using a smoothing cap in line or is the signal a waste of time
and not jumpy?
--=20
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies