Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] This turbo assist stuff, Questions!

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Fri Jan 3 22:20:16 GMT 2003

Antilag as such, without the timing changes.. Its a misfire as such.
For those interested in the units, I can post a pic on the site here, or if
that doesn't work, emil to whoever is keen to see them.
They are small (16 round x120mm) and chrome finish etc.. Very smart.

Features >>

*    500 to 12,000 RPM range
*    Full RISC Micro-processor design
*    Easy operation, 2 buttons (mode & set) & a three colour LED
*    No extras required. No knobs to turn, no wires to cut, no pills to buy
and install and no interfaces needed
*    Fully adjustable Launch control, creates respectable boost in neutral
*    Full throttle shifting to retain boost between gear changes
*    Supplied complete with loom, relay and terminals etc
*    6000mcd light intensity
*    Visual confirmation on launch mode
*    Super small dimensions at 16mm OD and 120mm long
*    16bit counting resolution
*    Launch control can be switched on & off at the push of a button
*    5 wire design to reduce installation costs
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies

On 4/1/03 8:00 AM Hugh Keir wrote