[Diy_efi] alt turbo fuel

md4etal md4etal at netzero.net
Mon Jan 6 00:24:23 GMT 2003

Most components in gasoline, when listed separately are carcinogenic.   User
should practice adequate chemical handling procedures when utilizing this
substance ......  I think that is what they told us in chemistry class.

Atleast it doesn't paralyze the lungs like the byproducts of Nitromethane
combustion.

Mike D.