[Diy_efi] Pre-TB water/alky nozzle orientation

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Mon Jan 6 09:50:52 GMT 2003

I ALWAYS run inj nozzles other than fuel injectors (thats a different story
in which I won't go into) whether they be, Nitrous, fuel for nitrous or meth
injection or water meth @90 deg to the airflow.

More often that not, its also the easiest way to mount them
I have some of my own research I have done into this using fluorescent fluid
and black lights in a clear turbo with airflow through it that gives me some
backing to these claims. The difference is not a lot.. Once again..
Atomization is the key..
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies