[Diy_efi] Pre-TB water/alky nozzle orientation

Joseph Obernberger joelori at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 10 05:21:36 GMT 2003

Kinda late to the thread, but I recently took some video footage of my DIY
water injection system spraying inside the throttle body.  I'm using mcmaster
car mini misting nozzles, and they spray perpendicular to the air flow.  This
setup seems to be working well for me, but I'm wondering if there are
suggestions?
Thanks!
http://cybrina.mine.nu/Description.htm
http://cybrina.mine.nu