[Diy_efi] RE: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 1, Issue 506

efi student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 12 06:31:38 GMT 2003

What if you ran it through an LN trap and liquefied it?  Put the =
carefully
measured liquid in your container, allow it to return to ambient
temperature, voila, high pressure NG, no pump required.  I used to work =
in a
cryogenic lab, we did this all the time...in fact, you can amaze and =
amuse
your friends with a few drops of LN in a sealed container that isn't
cooled...

Lance