[Diy_efi] Re: GDI and why

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Sun Jan 12 20:47:56 GMT 2003

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 12:47:01PM -0800, efi student wrote:
> Excellent info, thanks.
>
> It just so happens I am enrolled in school as a full time student, so
> membership is not a big expense at all.  Where should I start looking?

All the SAE docs cost money to obtain, that is what he was referring to.  I
became a member of the SAE with the idea that it would give me easy and/or
free acess to the papers...affraid not.

> Lance

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin