[Diy_efi] boosted compression ratio

Bill Washington bill.washington at nec.com.au
Mon Jan 13 04:57:33 GMT 2003

Bernd,
	Just an idea, and I dont know if it would be suitable, but has anyone considered those little ultrasonic foggers that are used for effect in some water features? I would think that they are putting very small water particles into suspension in the air, and if located adjacent to the air intake would be drawn through the induction system with the air. There is no heat involved, only mechanical vibration, so the water should be atomised rather than evaporated, but I have no idea what their rate of atomisation is, or if it is adjustable.

Message: 11