[Diy_efi] Quoting may be getting excessive

Eric Deslauriers eric.deslauriers at oracle.com
Fri Jan 17 16:01:29 GMT 2003

But it's so EASY! I just hit the button and...

One of my other lists kicks you off after the 3rd fully quoted response.
Then you get to resub if you really want back in. Kinduva pain to get used
to, but I'm fully trained now (see, I snipped below!).

Just a thought.

At least most of the responses are on top instead of interlaced or at the
bottom? You're right, not good enuff. LOL

Eric D
88 K5
Portland, OR

<snip>

> Adam,
>
> I agree, the quoting does seem to be getting excessive.
>
> --Dan D'Andrea
>
> >On an unrelated note, we've had a spate recently of
> >people posting short replies and quoting 6 or 7 nested
> >messages BELOW, and not removing extraneous material. In one case, there
> >was a 500-line message that was to
> >give a one-line "me, too!" reply.

<snip>

 So I would like to ask people to please trim