[Diy_efi] injector placement question

Adam Wade espresso_doppio at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 23:49:20 GMT 2003

--- Nick 'Sharkey' Moore <sharkey at zoic.org> wrote:

> Spot the injectors in this photo of the Honda Grand
> Prix 990cc V5 ...

<http://www.bikernet.co.za/library/motogp2002/images/honda-2.jpg>

May be my imagination, but it appears that each
cylinder has two; a shower and a manifold injector.
Look at what appears to be a lower fuel rail and black
injector bodies sandwiched between it and the throttle bodies.

=====
| Adam Wade                       1990 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |