[Diy_efi] Venturi effect crankcase breather

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Thu Jul 10 08:33:51 GMT 2003

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 07:50:48PM +1200, Matt Porritt wrote:

> > Honda has NEVER made a production 1200cc Civic.  Honda sold a 600cc 100HP bike
> > in 1990.
>
> 1976 Honda Civic 1200cc.. My brothers 1st car ;)
> We got them here..

Flub, NEVER made a 1200cc 200HP Civic...  Weren't the early 90's civics 1200cc
also?

> Its not overly optimistic, infact its realistic at cruise.
> As I said before, I'm just pissed my car get 18mpg from the factory ;)

I've gotten over the MPG issue with my built car.  It gets 14-15MPG average,
no matter what.  I'd guess it gets 24MPG on the highway.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin