[Diy_efi] Venturi effect crankcase breather

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 14:52:33 GMT 2003

--===============44430297398603469==

--part1_1d8.da5c652.2c3ed5ae_boundary

In a message dated 7/10/2003 3:07:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
espresso_doppio at yahoo.com writes:

> Maybe you should learn how to work on the, so you
> don't have to spend so much time on them.

you still lack the understanding of how a piston rign actually acomplishes
its job. I dont care if people prove the Thinned oil will reduce entrianed air.
Big whoop de do dah day. When its all being sucked out the exhuast pipe
running around a road course and the engine siezes youll care then.

--part1_1d8.da5c652.2c3ed5ae_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>In a message dated 7/10/2=
003 3:07:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, espresso_doppio at yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Maybe you should learn how to w=
ork on the, so you<BR>
don't have to spend so much time on them.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
you still lack the understanding of how a piston rign actually acomplishes i=
ts job. I dont care if people prove the Thinned oil will reduce entrianed ai=
r. Big whoop de do dah day. When its all being sucked out the exhuast pipe r=
unning around a road course and the engine siezes youll care then. <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1d8.da5c652.2c3ed5ae_boundary--