[Diy_efi] better insight into Bosch Motronic 1.3 ...

querra at gmx.de querra at gmx.de
Mon Jul 14 10:20:23 GMT 2003

Hello,

I'm interested in gaining knowledge about the "Bosch Motronic 1.3". I focus
on the different maps affecting the injection, ignition, lambda circuit -
just in case it is possible to say something typical about them. Is there
anybody, who is able to recommend some books, papers etc. - enabling me to get a
better insight?

Perhaps you are able to send me some files. I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance Dandu!