[Diy_efi] 4L80E into 6.2 diesel application

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Tue Jul 15 01:41:49 GMT 2003

Jet makes a "Transconversion kit" for 4L80-E trannies.  It is an external computer
that controls the transmission.  From what I know of Fords, the diesel trannies have
significantly different gear ratios than gasoline.  The reason being that the diesel's
don't rev very high.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin