[Diy_efi] Need 38mm throttle bodies

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Wed Jul 16 06:34:04 GMT 2003

Honda CBR F4i Tbs are 38mm.  They are 2 dual TB's bolted together.  CBR929RR
TB's are 40mm.

You can get a set of of either for $50-120 on Ebay.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin