[Diy_efi] 4L80E into 6.2 diesel application

Eric Deslauriers eric.deslauriers at oracle.com
Wed Jul 16 17:28:31 GMT 2003

That brings up a good point. I was going to reuse the 83 components, but I
have carte blanche since the motorhome dash is quite simple.

If I were to convert to a later model dash for the speedo, will the temp,
oil pressure, and alt. inputs stay the same? Or would I need to run those
through a PCM to digitize them?

I'd rather change the whole dash over than just the speedo, but even just
the speedo would be an option, n'est paz? I could just drop the electric
speedo in and wire it up and be done, right? No expensive tailshaft or VSS
to cable converter to buy.

TIA,
Eric