[Diy_efi] Read ECM Chip information

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 20:39:52 GMT 2003

I was wrong.  The more expensive ($179) one DOES allow you to pick the
items you want to watch.  Help! I just can't stop buying this sort of
thing!  <g>
Mike V
Here is a smipit from the buy page:
Measures up to 4 engine parameters every 5 to 60 seconds. Choose from 23
parameters including: RPM; throttle position; engine load; coolant temperature;
intake manifold pressure; airflow rate; timing advance; fuel pressure; fuel
system status; short-term and long-term fuel trim; oxygen sensor output voltage;
battery voltage. Datalogger, software, download cable, AC adapter and more also
included. Requirements: Windows 95 or above, one free serial port, 5MB of
hard disk space and a CD-ROM drive. Easy instructions for data download to your
PC are included.