[Diy_efi] WTB - TCM and some other junk

Eric Deslauriers eric.deslauriers at oracle.com
Thu Jul 17 19:28:54 GMT 2003

I'm looking for the following and have had a problem finding them at local
yards. I'd be looking for 2 sets of the "Must Have", though only one set
comes out of my pocket (all that I'll defintely buy).

The big yards here either sell them with the motor/trans or toss them out.

Any recommendations of places to call would be super-welcome.

The preferred vehicle is out of a 90-91 Blazer or Suburban for all the
stuff, required for the speedo since it will fit right into my dash &
replace the stock speedo.

This stuff can be found in 90? or 91-93 Chevs w/ 6.5TD and 4L80Es

Must have
----------
 TCM
 trans wiring harness through ALDL connector
 Barometric press. sensor
 TPS
 VSS Buffer [DRAC]
 ALDL connector for seperate interface from existing ALDL connector
 RWAL diode MOD <--what is this?
 cold advance solenoid
 speedometer (I'm told these are electric)
 complete cruise control

Nice to have
 fast idle sol
 fast idle temp sw