[Diy_efi] new EFI controller

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Tue Mar 11 05:08:10 GMT 2003

I remember looking at the 565 a while ago and thinking of running Linux on it.
The ~$100 per chip was a detractor though.  Linux as the underlying OS for an
ECU could do a lot for you I think.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin