[Diy_efi] TBI Injection Timing

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Mon May 5 16:11:18 GMT 2003

--=======5C5125C=======

What does it matter, as long as flow can increase to accomodate
air and supply sufficient fuel for stoich, and as long as injector
is not open too long (if it has an upper time limit on coil
current to avoid overheating), if it was me I'd use the TDC of
cyl 1 and maybe x2 for stable idle etc...

rgds

mike