[Diy_efi] Processor identification of EEC IV

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Fri May 9 04:41:25 GMT 2003

Jeroen,

The "catch code" is located on the ECU connector.  It's a 3 letter designation.
The letters are large and obvious.

You didn't specify the year of your Sierra.  Ford didn't release any 2.0 dohc motors
in the late 80's here, so I'm guessing that you have an early 90's European model.

If it's 1991 to 1995, it's probably a 1.9l escort motor would be the closest I could
guess.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin