[Diy_efi] Oval throttle linkage

Scott Pearson mrcad472 at iowatelecom.net
Thu May 15 16:51:27 GMT 2003

Funny this topic came up, I've been meaning to hit the salvage yard and look
for different linkage for the Trofeo. The S/C 3800 has a very agressive
opening for the first 50% or so of pedal travel.

Kinda of a PITA with a manual transmission, g/f just about always lights the
tires up when she takes off...

- Scott