[Diy_efi] Coils from Toyota/Lexus 1MZ-FE engine...

Gerard gerard at poboxes.com
Thu May 15 20:54:49 GMT 2003

Hi!

I went through this kind of stuff a while back. I was looking for info
on the Beru coils used the BMW engines (6-cylinder from 328 and M3).
Also got help from this list in figuring oil some odd coils I had.

I now have coils off a 1MZ-FE 3-litre V6 from a Lexus or Toyota Camry.
These have 4-pin connectors and I am looking for any information on how
these wire up. I have been to a Toyota dealership, but surprisingly they
didn't have much help.

Anyone ever do some ignition work on this engine and can help with info
or wiring diagram? I'll be doing some searching online as well.

Thanks.

Gerard.