[Diy_efi] BMW motronic 528e and 325e winbin ecu file

Mike Rosendale inexpensivepartsman at roadfly.org
Tue May 20 00:28:26 GMT 2003

I've made some headway with motronic engine management on 528e and 325e.  Feel
free to improve upon this please!  I used GM ecu programs, and made an .ecu
reference file for it.  Hard part is naroowing down the eprom data locations.
 Sure would be nice if someone else with an eprom burner, an eta BMW, and
interest could help.I've an s4 dataman but no time currently to test out those
remaining arrays such as WOT and IDLE fuel.  Sure would be great to have more
minds working on this.  Also, no need to worry about a checksum on early
motronic.  It don't care.

go here to get files:
 http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/forcedinduction/forum.php?postid=3240329&page=1

regards,