[Diy_efi] RE:Propane instead of N2O

Chris McKinnon chrism at cnx.net
Sun May 25 00:27:34 GMT 2003

When was the last time you saw a propane power car or truck explode? I'd say
that in reality propane is actually safer than gasoline if setup properly.
It doesn't take much to punch through a plasic gas tank, but a steel LPG
tank is REALLY tough.

Anyways, N2O is actually an oxidizer which will make other things burn very
well. A fire involving N2O is something you want to avoid.

Chris