[Diy_efi] question for the masses

John Stricker jstricke at rwisp.com
Thu May 29 22:54:52 GMT 2003

I'll warn you that the Fiero Plenum has some major shortcomings.  The
snorkel to the TB necks down to a really tiny rectangle before it goes into
the main plenum.  The runner lengths are such that max HP is at about 4500
rpm, and the volume is a little small.  It works pretty well with turbos
though.

I'm working on a modified one now, but we haven't got it dyno'd and it was a
major PITA to shorten the runners, increase the volume, replace the snorkel
with aluminum tubing, etc.  When I get it dyno'd, I'll know if I'm in the
right ballpark or all wet.

John Stricker