[Diy_efi] EPROM damage?

Brendan Patten bpatten at centurytel.net
Sat Apr 10 20:26:34 GMT 2004

Check your powers and grounds to the ecm.  Check the 5v reference and
grounds at your map sensor, tps, etc, make sure they are all getting
grounded.  U said you got no codes out of it.  Do u have a service
engine light hooked up? If so..make sure it is working...should come on
when the key is on, but engine not running, and go out a few seconds
after starting.

I just recently put a 4.3 tbi in a 81 chevy pickup, had it running in
just a few hours after dropping it under the hood.

If you need a schematic of the pcm, let me know, I work at  a Chevrolet
dealership and can get all that stuff should you need it.

Later,

Brendan Patten