[Diy_efi] injector advance

Gary gas- at charter.net
Fri Aug 6 00:37:23 GMT 2004

> > Hope this helps clarify my intent.

Obviously, I did a poor job of it.

I was responding to Adam W.'s post, explaining my definition
of batch, explaining the characteristics that sequential exhibit,
when rpm and fuel requirement force it to react as batch
injection would.  The second additional post of mine (the one
you responded to), was necessary, because I failed to include
it with the 'parent'/previous post, which I also failed to identify
as such, was intended to be a supplement to the previous post.
My error in not making my intent clear and understood.  Consider
it part of the previous post, and not a separate and isolated post.
Treated in that fashion, it appears/becomes much less inaccurate.
Hopefully, you now understand.  :)

GAS