[Diy_efi] Re: diy_efi Digest, Vol 11, Issue 9

mike sutton mikanlin62 at elltel.net
Sun Aug 8 02:02:52 GMT 2004

In this thread regarding what started as injector advance, I have been
trying to follow JUST the technical side of it, and enough of the theory to
make it understandable to myself.  Not having that much engineering
background combined with the fact that I have to work with basically off the
shelf parts I am trying to focus on the practical side of things....if thats
the correct term to use.

Today I saw a reference to a book that someone on the list here wrote, or
someone referred to this book.  I dont know which was the case as I deleted
the original post...my fault!  Can someone refer the title to this reference
or similar?   Im at the point of doing the machining to an intake manifold
to accept injectors bungs and am trying to get references to parts that I
will need , so while I enjoy the theorhetical side of it, Im really trying
to tie it together with proven hard parts that have been in use.

Thanks much in advance

Mike Sutton