[Diy_efi] EFI--Manifold types

Garrett P. Beauregard gpbeau at cox.net
Mon Aug 23 00:04:00 GMT 2004

Has there been a discussion in this forum regarding the effects of different
manifold types (i.e., single-plane, dual-plane, etc.) when used with EFI?
I'm planning a FAST or ACCEL system for a SBC and wondering if the same
selection criteria apply to EFI as they do (did) to carb'ed engines. I know
that venturi signal issues are gone, but are the airflow tuning issues still
relevant?

If there was already a discussion, can someone suggets a date range to look
through?

THANKS

Garrett
---