[Diy_efi] EFI--Manifold types

GSMFN Allmaras dallmaras at ford.navy.mil
Tue Aug 24 11:35:16 GMT 2004

Garrett,
>>From the research I've done selecting a manifold for efi is basically the
same. The big difference is efi intakes don't have atomized fuel flowing
through them so an intake designed for efi is designed with no regard for
how atomized fuel would behave if it was present. Basically an intake
designed specifically for efi is a better choice than coverting a carb
intake if you have the option. However, for an all-out race V8 the huge
single plane works great. I'm not an expert at all, just know what's worked
for me.
Dustin